Magical Guide To a Well Maintained Kitchen
We always have one party followed by the other that doesn’t allow the lady of the house to get out of the kitchen. She spends most of her time in the kitchen cooking delicious food for her loved once but it becomes very tough if the house lacks a proper kitchen.
Anyone who cooks at home needs the utensils kept in a place where they can reach it easily and the necessity of a clean and well maintained kitchen is beyond any question.
Let’s look into some tips for a well maintained kitchen
1. Clean the kitchen cabinet with a dry cloth and keep the utensils in it that you usually use every day for cooking.
2. If you want a clean kitchen, you can never forget to keep your utensils clean. For the meat lovers, the best way to clean the chopping board is by rubbing salt and bleaching power to it and washing it of with water. And it can simply be washed with washing powder on the days you avoid chopping meat on it.
3. We all love to indulge in tasty meat dishes but the stains they leave on the frying pans make us forget the pleasure we experience while eating them. To clean those prying pans, just pour water in it and add a few drops of vinegar. Keep the water in the pan some time and and clean it with a dish scrubber. And yes clean them fast as a delay will leave yellowish stain on them which no one us want.
4. Pay attention to the kitchen sink. Clean them every day so that food do not get stuck in drainage system.
5. Doesn’t matter whatever you cook, you will always need to use your gas stove so clean them every day after cooking with liquid soap, salt and lukewarm water. Use a sponge to clean the stove.
6. Add liquid soap to lukewarm water and use a sponge to clean your kitchen tiles regularly and get rid of the unbearable stickiness from them.
7. Don’t forget to keep the kitchen doors and windows clean as they are equally important.
8. Avoid keeping the unwanted or rarely used items in the kitchen as it will help you work and provide your more space in the kitchen.
9. Cover those toasters, blenders and oven with clothes or plastic.
10. Mope the kitchen floor everyday with water and don’t forget to add a few drops of dettol or savlon to the water to keep the germs at bay.
11. ALWAYS check if there is any sort of leakage in the pipe of your gas stove and replace them when needed.
The health and safety of the people of the house depends of the kitchenware. Keep the kitchen clean and germs flee and never leave the gas knob open and open the windows of the house five to ten minutes in the morning before you decide to use the stove.