How to Clean Your Kitchenware by 7 Quick Tips
In the process of keeping out kitchens clean, we can’t forget the importance of maintaining hygiene of the utensils and other items in it. Its time to know that How to Clean Your Kitchenware by 7 Quick Tips.
Let’s look into seven easy ways of cleaning kitchenware
1. Coffee has become an integral part of our lives and so are their coffee mugs. But to have coffee in those fancy ceramic mugs, we have to clean them every day. And the best way to get rid of those rigid coffee stains is very simple. Just make a mixture of vinegar and lemon juice and add them to the spot and see them sparkle as new.
2. Cooking in a microwave is very easy but the cleaning process is equally hard. To clean them in a few minutes, just put some wet paper towels inside it and microwave in a high temperature for 5 minutes to soften the dirt’s inside it. Once the towels are cold, just rub them clean.
3. Do not ever wash those iron pans with soap or rub them too hard as it would totally ruin the sleekness of the pan. Simply make a salt and water mixture and rub them with a soft cloth. Here, you go, now you have a totally clean pan!
4. No it is time to clean the basin or the water taps in the kitchen. Crush some ices, add vinegar and water to it and rub off those nasty stains from them. And yes, you will no longer have to hold your nose to save yourself from those stick, vinegar will take care of it.
5. Those bits and pieces stuck on the vegetables choppers simply needs to be brushed with pastry brush from both the sides and then run under flowing tap water. This cleaning process will surely make chopping easy then next time by unclogging the holes.
6. Just add water and liquid soap to clean the residues that are left on the blender after you are done with making those healthy and nutritious smoothes and juices.
7. Like our ceramic mug, even the jug in the coffee machines turns brownish very fast. Fill one portion of the jug with ice cubes, and then add lemon and two table spoons of salt. Close the lid and shake it like Shammi.
Always remember it is equally important to cook and serve a food in clean and hygienic utensils. Even if your food is delicious, no one will care to eat them if they see that they were not cooked in hygienic utensils and if they fall a sick after eating at your place.