Let’s get rid of the bad smell from kitchen!
Technology has made our lives easier. We use them every day in the form of refrigerator, oven, microwave rice cooker, blender, maker etc. But as a result of using them regularly, sometimes these electric wares tend to stink and even leave bad smell on our food. Here are some ways to easier to get rid of the bad smell from kitchen!
How to get rid of the bad smell from kitchen
1. Your refrigerator can smell if you do not lid of the box you keep your spice paste in.
2. Make sure to keep the spice paste in a plastic box with a lid.
3. Clean the gas stove as soon as you are done cooking.
4. Clean the floor with liquid soap and dettol after couple of days.
5. The food kept in the refrigerator can get spoiled very fast if you keep opening its door necessarily.
6. You must remember to use a box with a lid while warming up your food in the microwave.
7. Keep the box of the microwave open for some time after using it.
8. Keep the microwave or oven with liquid soap once in a while if they start to stink.
9. Keep the garbage in basket and clean the basket every day.
10. Clean the kitchen sink with soap and make sure that no food is stuck in the pipe.
11. Don’t leave the fish shells and peels of fruits and vegetables on the floor of the kitchen.
12. Clean the oven with a dry piece of cloth after using it.
13. Wash the grill pan in the over with a dry piece of cloth or towel and soap.
14. Wash of the stickiness from the rice cooker by cleaning it with detergent after cooking Palau or risotto in it.
15. Wash your juicer and dry it in air every time you use it.
16. Always maintain a specific and proper temperature in the refrigerator to prevent the food from getting rotten and leaving bad smell.
17. Keeping cooked food in the refrigerator for a prolonged period is totally a bad idea. Keep them in the refrigerator maximum for a day.
18. You have to first find out the reason behind the bad smell in your kitchen and then find a solution to it. It could be because some insects might have died there or because of the fish shells that were left unclean from the last night.
1. You can keep a slice of lemon in the refrigerator to avoid the smell from building up in it.
2. Clean the refrigerator at least once in a month.
3. Always keep the door and windows of the kitchen open so that it does trap the smell.
Always keep in mind the smell from the kitchen can easily spread into the other parts of the house. A stinky house is a no for everyone. Keep in mind that bad smell would only invite germs and won’t comfort the inhabitants or the guest in the house.